Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Rockville, MD 20847
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, LLC, a government services provider headquartered in Northern Virginia has an opportunity for a Project Manager (PM) in the Washington, DC area. The primary work location will be at the client facility in Rockville, MD.
Specific Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will assume overall oversight and responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the contract. The PM is expected to provide program/project management oversight and support. Other duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Round daily on all contract Medical Support Assistants in clinics, inpatient areas, and other departments.
- Meet with CORs monthly to review reports and discuss issues/concerns.
- Meet with managers for the areas where contract staff are assigned on a monthly basis to review work performance, to include any issues or concerns and performance that is meeting or exceeding the expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate contractor staffing in all areas and for all shifts.
- Work collaboratively with the government supervisors/CORs on planned leave requests and assignments since assignments may change based on the specific needs for the location that day. (Additional staffing may be required on a busy clinic on certain days of the week and a contractor may be reassigned).
- Replace all contractor vacancies - call-ins (unplanned leave) and planned leave (vacations, days off) with a fully trained replacement.
- Monitor time and attendance (planned and unplanned leave) of the contract staff
- Ensures all tasks, responsibilities, and requirements of the Medical Support Assistants are accomplished according to established performance standards.
- Prepare evaluations both mid-year and end-of-year for Medical Support Assistants with input from government supervisors for the respective areas.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the work the contractors will be performing.
- Provide refresher training for the contractors, as needed.
- Ensure all orientation requirements are completed and submitted to the CORs by their due dates.
- Ensure all end of year and on-going mandatory training requirements are completed and submitted to the CORs their due dates.
- Ensure all Medical Support Assistants are dressed appropriately and are wearing both their NIH, HHS, and Clinical identification badges.
- Respond verbally and in writing to the appropriate COR when informed of a complaint or event involving the contract staff within 24 hours of notification.
- Works collaboratively with government supervisors/staff of the specific area to review and make recommendations for revisions to procedure documents.
- Have ability to develop and write basic documents, to include memos, simple spreadsheets, and administrative procedures.
- Ensure the contract staff follow the Patient Privacy/Confidentiality requirements and use secure e-mail if the e-mail contains any patient information.
- Ensure that contract staff identify themselves as contractors and the company name when sending any e-mails or other form of written correspondence.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in management and supervisory position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- PMP Certification.