Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
RN Case Manager
- Job Title
- RN Case Manager
- Job ID
- Lincoln, NE 68501
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, LLC, a government services provider headquartered in Northern Virginia has an opportunity for an RN Case Manager. The primary work location will be at the client facility in Lincoln, NE.
Specific Job Responsibilities
The RN Case Manager shall assist Soldiers to become fully medical ready (FMR) by assisting with tracking medical and dental appointments and maintaining communications as required with the Soldier they are managing. Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The Case Manager shall be familiar with the regulation and policies that apply to IMR and deployment.
- Weekly team meeting with the Deputy State Surgeon (DSS), the State Surgeon (SS), and the State Dental Officer (SDO) (or appointed representatives) to review all cases in progress.
- Responsible to know the following ARNG web-based electronic data systems via Medical Operations Data System (MODS): Medical Non-Deployable (MND), Dental Classification Module (DENCLASS), Health Readiness Record (HRR), Medical Data Protection System (MEDPROS), Soldiers Patient Locator (SPL), and the Warrior Transition Report (WTR).
- Follow the regulations and policies applicable to IMR and deployment, to include the AR 40-501 and other applicable guidance.
- Ensure all medical documentation received from the Soldier and/or their medical team are received and placed in appropriate electronic record, as well as the Soldier's hard copy record.
- Maintain Soldier medical records in accordance with Army Regulation (AR) 40- 66.
- Provide Records Custodian or delegate with all relevant medical/dental documentation.
- Contractor will ensure all administrative charting in eCase is completed.
- Participate in weekly Reserve Component Managed Care (RCMC) phone conference.
- Maintain minimum appropriate licensure and credentials for contractors engaging in Case Management (current Registered Nurse (RN) License with Basic Life Support (BLS))
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in case management.