Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Medical Record Technician
- Job Title
- Medical Record Technician
- Job ID
- Lincoln, NE 68501
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, LLC, a government services provider headquartered in Northern Virginia has an opportunity for an Medical Record Technician. The primary work location will be at the client facility in Lincoln, NE.
Specific Job Responsibilities
The Medical Record Technician shall assist in verbal communications with Soldiers and Physician/Dental offices to obtain information as directed by the Case Manager. Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide medical and dental administrative support and submit actions as required.
- Maintain Soldier medical and dental records IAW AR 40-66.
- Perform data base systems as required to include but not limited to MODS and the medical functions in Mobilization Planner Data Viewer (MPDV).
- Review correspondence for format accuracy and content in accordance with AR 25-50 and Department of the Army Memo 25-52.
- Prepare and submit Weekly DTR once approved by the DSS.
- Prepare and submit the weekly Situational Report to the Deputy State Surgeon
- Assist in resolving scheduling conflicts for Soldiers needing Medical or Dental care as assigned by the Case Manager.
- Prepare reports and answer ad hoc queries using data from the ARNG Patient Tracking Report on GKO and SPL modules in MODS.
- Perform administrative support to medical portions of the State SRP Program.
- Perform Automated Voucher System actions in MODS.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in record management.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and ability to learn new computer programs.
- Strong verbal communication skills.