Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20472
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, LLC, a government services provider headquartered in Northern Virginia has an opportunity for a Project Manager (PM) in the Washington, DC area. The primary work location will be at the client facility in Washington, DC.
Specific Job Responsibilities
The Project Manager will assume overall oversight and responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the FEMA contract. The PM is expected to provide program/project management oversight and support. Other duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Prepare meeting and working group materials such as agendas, read-aheads, tasks, pre-briefs, briefs, talking points, and estimates.
- Develop controller and evaluator exercise guidance.
- Update crisis decision aids with decision points, references, authorities, coordination structures, and response timelines.
- Review orders received by the agency to identify essential, specified, and implied tasks.
- Update a CMCU five-year training and exercise plan.
- Provide support in the development of the DEST Program tasks associated with a PPD-25 scenario.
- Develop briefings, presentations, graphics development
- Schedule and prepare as well as capture meeting minutes and due-outs.
- Assist in the refinement of the DEST Consequence Management Support Element
- Assist in the refinement of the Staffing Initiative
- Assist in the identification and development of the processes that would be required for the FEMA PPD-25 Enterprise to Transition from Prevention to Response activities
- Experience with the identification of operational support capabilities required by the FBI and FEMA
- Assist in the development of standard operating procedures and delegated and implied tasks located within the Preparatory Consequence Management Incident Annex
- Assist in the development of DEST Operational Resource Support Concept
- Assist in the development of Memorandums of Agreement/Understanding (MOUs/MOAs) and Interagency Agreements (IA’s) for funding/reimbursement mechanisms
- Assist in the development of a Common Operational Picture (COP) / Situational Awareness (SA) tool
- Develop training materials and exercise opportunities for the COP/SA tool.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in emergency management and five (5) of those years in a supervisory position supervising a minimum of five (5) staff members.
- Knowledge of Domestic Emergency Support (DEST) Program
- Knowledge of Consequence Management Coordination (CMCU) Program.
- PMP Certification.