- Job Title
- Java Developer
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
This role is for a Java developer with strong technical abilities, as well as strong communication and collaboration skills. This developer will be responsible for development and delivery of API Services, according to company and industry standards.
- Drive Application design and development for system components (Services/APIs and applications).
- Create technical designs (Activity Diagrams/Sequence Diagrams, API service specifications and message models) by working closely with Technical Leads and other team members
- Review business and non-functional requirements to capture and understand project requirements.
- Provide Technical support during Development, Testing, and Deployment of projects.
- Proactive, regular communications with the Technology Leads and Management on status, changes or issues.
- Performs root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications
- 3+ years of development experience on Java and J2EE frameworks in building resilient and high-performance customer facing applications
- Extensive experience designing SOA services (SOAP & REST) and middleware integration for large distributed enterprise applications.
- Significant experience on multiple SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)
- Prior experience working with various Internet Security protocols (e.g., SSO, SAML, oAuth, CA technology stack, SiteMinder) a big plus
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline
- Familiarity in developing highly available applications using open source Java technologies and Frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, CXF, XML and Camel.