Technical Business Analyst - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical Business Analyst - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Technical Business Analyst (Banking/Financial Institution Experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Technical Business Analyst (TBA) / Quality Assurance analyst TBA acts as a subject matter expert, with primary responsibility being the solicitation and documentation of business requirements for Deposit account/customer origination software. Subsequent to software development the analyst will also perform functional testing to assure completed efforts meet or exceed documented requirements as well as quality expectations.
Analysts will participate in “brain-storming” and planning activities with Software Engineering Managers, Software Engineers, and other Technical Business Analysts to provide sizing estimates and create documents for Business and/or Functional Requirements. The analyst will work with Quality Assurance on product issues as well as perform QA tasks as dictated by project status and needs.
- Minimum 3 years in a financial institution as a Banker, Business Analyst or Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Experience in new deposit account origination, common generic deposit functionality and account documentation.
- Experience working on a banking deposits origination workflow UI application
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.