Software Engineer (C#, Angular) - Contract
- Job Title
- Software Engineer (C#, Angular) - Contract
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Software Engineer (C#, Angular)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
This position will be a member of the Enterprise Risk Mitigation Services department. The intended role will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation. Under moderate supervision, participates in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements.
- Minimum of 5 years experience using C#
- Minimum of 2 years experience using Angular
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks ( NUnit, XUnit, MSTest )
- Experience with each of the following:
- Dependency Injection
- REST Services and JSON
- MS Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server
- Web API
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software design
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Experience with .NET Core 2
- Experience with SOA applications using WCF
- Experience developing microservice-based architectures
- Familiar with SDLC
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with any AMQP (RabbitMq, ZeroMq)
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with all employees.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate