Senior Systems Engineer - Top Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Senior Systems Engineer - Top Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
Senior Systems Engineer
Fort Belvoir, VA
Top Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with an active Top Secret Clearance to work in an exciting and dynamic team-oriented environment that combines technical systems engineering talent with business and security needs to deliver high-quality client IT solutions.
- Act as a member of a data center team supporting an R&D community and will provide hands-on systems, software and network engineering.
- Provide installation, configuration, and operational use of a variety of operating systems (Red Hat, Windows, ESXi) and virtualization (VMWare).
- Interact with the team, customers, Government COR and Government PM.
- Play a key role in the architecture and design decisions the team makes and be able to articulate the impact of those decisions to leadership, management and customers (including government and military personnel).
- Provide technical expertise to help team members engineer, deploy and operate with an understanding of systems and infrastructure dependencies within the enclave.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with Active Top Secret security clearance to start with SCI eligibility
- Certifications: Security+ and VCP required to start
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 7 years of experience or a Master’s degree with 5 years of professional experience; or equivalent experience/combined education
- Strong capabilities of providing installation, configuration, and operational use of a variety of operating systems (Red Hat, Windows, ESXi) and virtualization (VMWare)
- Must be familiar with DoD IA requirements (STIGs, vulnerability scanning)
- TS/SCI clearance
- Microsoft Server 2012/2016
- Virtualization Engineering (VMware Required), Version 6.5
- Scripting/coding experience with PowerCLI; Powershell
- Should have strong Communication skills
- Active Directory
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #systemsengineer #vmware @topsecretjobs @tsscijobs #VCP