Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. Business Intelligence Developer
- Job ID
- Fort Washington, PA 19034
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Sr. Business Intelligence Analytics Developer
Create, maintain business intelligence solutions to support operations, online and physical auctions. Work closely with business leaders to identify and analyze emerging trends and make recommendations for future.
- Creates business intelligence tools and reports to support senior leadership.
- Perform data analysis monitoring to provide prescriptive recommendations based on data.
- Analyze online auction sales performance.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to find solutions to business inquiries.
- Leverages understanding of business to make recommendations to meet business needs.
- Creates logical and physical data models to ensure high data quality.
- Triage and resolve issues for customers in a timely, efficient manner.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and IT to implement decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative or technical field required (Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, etc).
- Master's degree strongly preferred. 5+ years in an analyst/business intelligence/data mining role in Auto Lending, Risk Management and/or Credit Strategy Development.
- Comfortable analyzing complex problems.
- Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Represents in a professional and positive manner in all situations.
- SAS experience preferred; fluent in SAS Macro language Knowledgeable about unix or linux; shell scripting preferred Proficient working with databases: Redshift, Oracle, SQL server, etc.
- Familiarity with Hadoop, Podium, EC2 or RDS Knowledgeable about logical modeling/ data management and mart creation Knowledgeable about enterprise data architecture principals Able to work effectively in a highly matrixed organization Automation mindset a must.