LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION:
Chipotle Mexican Grill has partnered with LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions to build a world-class corporate team in beautiful Newport Beach, CA. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a major brand revitalization and culture transformation that will drive growth and enable long-term success. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a world-class team and help shape the future of a well-branded Fortune 500 company!
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without added colors, flavors or other additives. Chipotle has more than 2,400 restaurants as of March 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle starting with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993.
POSITION TITLE: Senior Technical Recruiter
The LEAPROS Senior Technical Recruiter is a client employment brand ambassador and consultative partner with significant hands-on contribution throughout RPO recruiting, client service, and RPO workflow process. A successful candidate will have strong experience working in a fast-paced environment, adhering to strict performance metrics and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for high-volume recruiting initiatives at the exempt and non-exempt level. A Senior Technical Recruiter will also be an "outside-the-box" thinker consistently focused on overcoming and managing challenges to achieve desired results with established time frames. We are seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition (“TA”) team and company. The successful Candidate will have a demonstrable track-record of partnering with hiring teams and attracting top talent to their respective company’s technical teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Candidate Generation/Sourcing Collaboration:
- Participate in detailed job scope/intake conversation with the hiring leaders to determine position specifications.
- Educate and translate the critical requirements to sourcing team.
- Partner with Sourcing team members in the timely review of active/passive seekers applicants.
- Partner to build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening using Sourcer support and other resources as available.
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language and leverage Sourcing team to increase first contacts and initial screens.
- Source candidates via social media channels and deep web sourcing techniques.
- Use a sophisticated mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email, campaigning, network introductions and social media).
Candidate Engagement & Assessment:
- Secure candidate engagement after first screen is conducted and further educate the candidate.
- Conduct assessment and present candidate to hiring managers.
- Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the position.
- Prepare candidates for interviews; partnership with Recruiting Coordinators to provide logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up.
- Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Throughout the process, keeps a strong pulse on the interest levels and/or concerns of top candidates.
- Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
- Navigate difficult conversations in order to gather appropriate information.
- Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
- Apply consideration for factors relative to candidate fit to team and cultural fit.
- Assess candidate and cross present them to team and alternative positions that may be fit.
- Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (as needed).
- Partner with Onboarding team to through the collection and review of background and reference information.
Ambassador Service Excellence:
- Drive technical recruiting efforts in partnership with technology leadership and technical team members
- Proactively identify and engage top Technical talent, assess skills and culture fit
- Creatively pursue and source passive Candidates, screen inbound applicants and constantly identify ways to improve our recruiting strategy, talent brand, and Candidate experience
- Ensure a positive experience for Candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Engage with employees in creative, fun ways to promote a strategic referral program
- Partner with Analytics to regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with key internal stakeholders
- Advise Hiring Managers on compensation recommendations and negotiate successful offer acceptance with finalist Candidates
- Conduct reference checks as part of the Candidate vetting process
- Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
- Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community.
- Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
- Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
- Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise.
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate for each requisition.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with Sourcing team members, RPO leadership, and hiring manager as appropriate.
- Proactively and regularly communicates the status of each search to the RPO reporting lead and hiring managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related field desirable. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, at least 3 years as a full-cycle Technical Recruiter
- Emphasis in Application Development, Business Intelligence, SDLC, Product Management
- Experience running multiple requisitions and managing candidate relationships with the ability to quickly build credibility with hiring managers and the broader team
- Strong technical knowledge and keen interest to stay on top of current technology trends to support an enterprise technology stack
- Consistent track record developing Candidate pipeline and qualifying experience, specifically related to engaging and selling passive candidates
- Comfortable rolling up their their sleeves and partnering with the team to drive process improvements and efficiencies with our workflows
- Strong detail-orientation with the ability to lead multiple technical requisitions concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Preferred knowledge/experience with Lever or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems
- Act with sense of urgency and a competitive mindset
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.