- Job Title
- Queue Manager
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Queue Manager in Columbia, MD.
What You Will Do
Monitor performance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensure incidents and service requests are resolved in accordance with defined SLA targets. Lead a team of resources responsible for ticket assignment during defined shift. Positions are shift-based work providing 24x7 coverage.
Who You Will Work With
With Service Desk/Other Teams
Who You Are
A Queue Manager that monitoring the queues and reallocating tickets before missing Response time SLA and coordinate tickets that cross organizational boundaries to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and experience working with customer technology and support requirements.
- Experience working with SLAs
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritize work independently in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with desktop environment, local area networks, telephony, voice, land mobile radio, and/or video desired
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent required
- Experience working in a customer service role desired
- Experience with supporting high priority tickets
Queue Manager schedule is as follows:
- Day 1: Sun-Thurs, 0600-1430
- Day 2: Tues-Sat, 0600-1430
- Swing 1: Sun-Thurs, 1400-2230
- Swing 2: Tues-Sat, 1400-2230
- Night 1: Sun-Thurs, 2200-0630
- Night 2: Tues-Sat, 2200-0630
- Weekdays: Mon-Fri, 0700-1530
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Queue Manager that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions