Are you Patient? Kind? Compassionate? Do you enjoy helping others and want to make a difference in your community? At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we care for, educate, and empower individuals with developmental disabilities.
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career...
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive salary
• Affordable & comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance - with no deductibles!
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Training, development, and advancement opportunities
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Cardinal Hayes Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Assistant Residential Supervisor
- Job Title
- Assistant Residential Supervisor
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
- Amenia, NY / Clinton Hollow, NY / Lagrange, NY / Pleasant Valley, NY / Red Hook, NY
Are you looking for a career that makes a difference? Cardinal Hayes Home for Children is a non-profit agency serving children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are seeking compassionate and professional Assistant Residential Supervisors to provide hands-on care and treatment of residents, as well as provide supervision and guidance of direct care staff. You will be primarily based at one of our Intermediate Care Facilities in Millbrook or Red Hook, NY, but may be responsible for traveling to our other homes in Amenia, Clinton Hollow, Lagrange, and Pleasant Valley to provide assistance as needed.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing company dedicated to transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Pay: You will earn $16-$18 per hour, based on experience.
Perks: In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career, we offer an extensive benefits package including, affordable & comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance, as well as 403(b) retirement plan, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and more!
What you’ll do as the Assistant Residential Supervisor:
- Provide hands-on care and treatment of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Provide supervision and guidance, including training staff, monitoring staff performance, and providing direction and correction as necessary
- Ensure proper care, treatment, supervision, and safety of residents
- Act as house representative on the agency’s Recreation Council
- Maintain professional development by attending trainings, staff meetings, and other program meetings as assigned
- In absence of Residential Supervisor, assume the operation of the home
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
What’s required of you:
- At least 3 years of experience providing direct care for individuals with developmental disabilities; preferably in a supervisory capacity
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- Valid NYS driver's license
- Must be able to work the schedule described above
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer