B-2 Electronic Records and Management Administrative Assistant, Sr.
- Job Title
- B-2 Electronic Records and Management Administrative Assistant, Sr.
- Job ID
- Beavercreek, OH
- Other Location
- This position supports the B-2 Division (AFLCMC/WWZ) Directorate as a B-2 Electronic Records Management and Admin Assistant, Senior.
- Be capable of working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and shall be able to independently perform the most complicated and technical support tasks relevant to the performance work statement in the basic contract and the B-2 Task Order performance work statement section 3.8 as follows:
- Assists in planning, organizing, and performing the full spectrum of actions required for the B-2 Division to conduct day to day business, including but not limited to: planning calendars and scheduling meetings; assisting program management activities such as working with functional managers, outside agencies, contractor personnel, and the program office customers concerning preparation of technical material, management presentations and other material in support of meetings, minutes, agendas, and compilation of briefings; gathering a variety of program information; assisting in pre-acquisition and acquisition strategy planning and implementation; assisting in the development of executive documentation; assisting in the development of milestone planning, tracking, scheduling, briefing preparation, staff coordination and decision documentation preparation; implementing documentation reviews.
- Supports staff leadership, supporting teams and other office personnel by maintaining Outlook calendars and schedules of leadership personnel within the organization to maintain accuracy and facilitate office operations.
- Generates and implements procedures for typing, filing, copying, paper shredding, destruction of sensitive data, and control of documentation, correspondence and action items.
- Reviews documents for accuracy of data, procedure compliance, and error-free documentation.
- Assists in the use of computer applications (Microsoft Office software suite) to produce databases, spreadsheets, graphics, and other specialized products and facilitate the use of standardized automated forms such as organizational charts; Pyramid Alert/Recall and Shelter-In-Place rosters; travel orders; performance reports, e.g., Officer Performance Reports and Enlisted Performance Reports, civilian and military awards, materials procurement, maintenance, and disposition, as well as other periodic or ad hoc reports.
- Performs FOG receptionist duties including answering telephone calls, conveying messages for Division leadership, making travel arrangements for Division leadership, scheduling meetings, making arrangements for Distinguished Visitor visits, and other related tasks.
- Monitors and orders office supplies for all division staff.
- Tracks and makes arrangements for cubicle moves, manage the processes for in/out processing of personnel, manage and update personnel related rosters and organization charts, maintain the newcomer orientation briefing, and other administrative tasks as required.
- Serves as the Electronic Information Management SharePoint focal point and manage the content in the B-2 Division SharePoint site.
- Serves as the Electronic Records Custodian and assist in maintaining official file plans with the use of the Air Force Records Information Management System (AFRIMS) or other appropriate information management systems.
- Verifies the accuracy of data inputs for the division’s Automated Time Attendance and Production System, in/out-processing, DTS, Functional Area Records Management, and other areas as required.
- Performs workflow management functions as needed to ensure timely B-2 Division response to external and internal suspenses and taskings. Necessary workflow management functions shall include receiving suspense/tasking notices and details from several sources; analyzing suspenses and taskers for execution assignment; assigning the proper action organizations, action officers and suspense dates; tracking, consolidating and coordinating responses into a single Division-level response; acquiring FOG approval as needed; formally responding to the tasking organization and closing out the suspense or tasking; and archiving completed actions to enable retrieval from archival storage and electronic records management systems.
- Monitors the division’s organizational e-mail account (i.e., Division Action Group mailbox) and distribute information and/or execute taskings as required providing responsive support to Division leadership.
- Establishes and maintains effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
- Follows policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
- Attends work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
- Performs occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required (see WORKING CONDITIONS below).
- Works flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carries out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Submits monthly status reports and other information as requested
- Complies with requirements of the contract’s Visitor Group Security Agreement (VGSA).
- Prepares CDRL inputs including the Task Order’s Monthly Status Report.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
10+ years of experience and Associate's degree required
Must obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) and other standard (Customer specified) applications