Systems Engineer (Secret Clearance)
- Job Title
- Systems Engineer (Secret Clearance)
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Fort Belvoir, VA
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Systems Engineer to work in an exciting and dynamic team-oriented environment that combines technical systems engineering talent with business and security needs to deliver high-quality client IT solutions. The Engineer will work in a fast-paced, operationally diverse lab environment and operations network, focusing on the analytics program for a government customer. This individual will be a member of a data center team supporting an R&D community.
- Provide hands-on systems and network engineering.
- Interact with the team, customers, Government COR and Government PM.
- Play a key role in the architectural and design decisions the team makes and be able to articulate the impact of those decisions to leadership, management and customers (including government and military personnel).
- Provide technical expertise to help team members engineer, deploy and operate with an understanding of systems and infrastructure dependencies within the enclave.
- Provide installation, configuration, and operational use of a variety of operating systems (Red Hat, Windows, ESXi) and virtualization (VMWare).
- Must be a U.S. citizen with Active Secret security clearance to start
- Certifications: Security+ required to start
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 7 years of professional experience; or 5 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
- Must have Linux Systems Engineering experience, Red Hat preferred
- Microsoft Windows Server engineering experience, preferably in Server 2012/2016
- Candidate must be familiar with DoD IA requirements (STIGs, vulnerability scanning) along with development methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall).
- VMware virtualization experience
- Should have some experience with Enterprise Docker, Red Hat Ansible deployment coding/scripting
- Should have some scripting (PowerCLI, JAVA, Python, Groovy)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment experience
- Experience with application development and big data concepts/technologies (HADOOP, NiFi, MongoDB) a plus.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #systemsengineer #linuxengineer #windowsengineer @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs