City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Accountant/Bookkeeper - CPA Firm
- Job Title
- Accountant/Bookkeeper - CPA Firm
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Busy CPA office is looking for an Accounting/Bookkeeper Manager. This is a great full time opportunity for someone with a can do attitude and a managerial mindset.
- Entering payables/invoices
- Expenses and payments in QuickBooks for all end of month functions for multiple companies, inclusive of reconciliation of bank and other related accounts
- Management of data for production and bonus calculations and reports
- Classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of organizations are accurate
- Performs routine financial calculations and general ledger duties
- Supervises administrative staff performing human resource, payroll and purchasing functions
- Associates degree in accounting plus five years of experience, preferably in a medical settingExperience and demonstrated proficiency with QuickBooks, Excel, AP, AR, and Payroll Required
- Detail oriented and computer literate team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as a part of a management team
- Candidate should possess strong supervisory skills and have the ability to manage multiple tasks and work under deadlines
- Experience and proficiency with AP, AR, and payroll
- Must be able to manage large amounts of data in an organized fashion
- Candidate must be organized, punctual, courteous and have a professional attitude and display strong ethical conduct.
- Ideally experience gained in a public accounting environment.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $20.00 Hourly to $25.00 Hourly