Are you Patient? Kind? Compassionate? Do you enjoy helping others and want to make a difference in your community? At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we care for, educate, and empower individuals with developmental disabilities.
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career...
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive salary
• Affordable & comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance - with no deductibles!
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Training, development, and advancement opportunities
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Cardinal Hayes Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Job Title
- Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
- Amenia, NY / Clinton Hollow, NY / Lagrange, NY / Pleasant Valley, NY / Red Hook, NY
Are you looking for a career that makes a difference? Cardinal Hayes Home is seeking compassionate and dependable Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for our Intermediate Care Facility in Millbrook, NY. As a DSP, you will be responsible for providing hands-on assistance, physical care, and treatment of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We have FT, PT, and On-Call/Per Diem openings for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (overnight) shifts.
We also have DSP openings for our homes in Amenia, Clinton Hollow, Lagrange, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook, NY.
Pay: FT and PT: $12.60 per hour to start; $13.35 per hour once medication certified.
Per Diem: $12.35 per hour
Great Benefits for FT Employees: Comprehensive and affordable health, dental, and vision insurance ∙ 403B Retirement Plan ∙ Paid Time Off ∙ Paid Holidays ∙ and More!!
What's required of you
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred
- Must be able to work at least one weekend shift per week
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer