Are you Patient? Kind? Compassionate? Do you enjoy helping others and want to make a difference in your community? At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we care for, educate, and empower individuals with developmental disabilities.
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career...
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive salary
• Affordable & comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance - with no deductibles!
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Training, development, and advancement opportunities
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Cardinal Hayes Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Job Title
- Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Job ID
- Red Hook, NY 12504
- Other Location
- Amenia, NY / Clinton Hollow, NY / Lagrange, NY / Millbrook, NY / Pleasant Valley, NY
Are you looking for a career that makes a difference? Cardinal Hayes Home for Children is seeking compassionate and dependable Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for our Intermediate Care Facility in Red Hook, NY. As a Direct Support Professional, you will be responsible for providing hands-on assistance, physical care, and treatment of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable, growing organization that's dedicated to transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.We have Full-Time, Part-Time and On-Call/Per Diem opportunities available for 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, and 3rd Shift (Overnight). *All Direct Support Professionals must be able to work at least 1 weekend shift per week.In addition to our care facility in Red Hook, we also have available positions for Direct Support Professionals at our homes in Amenia, Clinton Hollow, Lagrange, Pleasant Valley, and our main campus in Millbrook, NY.Pay: $13+/hour, depending on experience and certifications.Perks: In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career, full-time employee benefits include affordable & comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance, as well as 403(b) retirement plan, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and more!What you'll do as a Direct Support Professional (DSP):
What's required of a Direct Support Professional (DSP):
- Provide personal, physical care for residents
- Implement treatment, feeding, behavior, and teaching programs
- Take residents on regular outings to appointments, shopping, activities, etc.
- Provide a clean and orderly physical environment
- Additional responsibilities as requested by Supervisor
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred
Must be able to work at least one weekend shift per week