Criminal Law Paralegal
- Job Title
- Criminal Law Paralegal
- Job ID
- Chandler, AZ 85248
- Other Location
A well-established Chandler AZ law firm seeks a qualified Criminal Law Paralegal to join their team.
- 3+ years of criminal law experience (misdemeanors, felonies, appeals, rights restoration in state and federal courts).
- Knowledge of criminal defense procedures and technical legal terms.
- Experience preparing legal pleadings and correspondence.
- Calendaring, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with case management software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience efiling is a plus.
- Must be responsible, reliable and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to interact effectively with staff and clients.
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- Experience with state and federal appellate court filings a plus.
- Communicate with clients and give updates.
Excellent Pay and Benefit Package!
QUALIFIED PARALEGALS WILL BE CONTACTED