Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Hospital Medical Disposable/Device Sales
- Job Title
- Hospital Medical Disposable/Device Sales
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92103
- Other Location
- Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Torrey Pines, Mira Mesa, La Jolla
Hospital Medical Device Sales; leading name company with strong growth in medical devices and medical disposable products in the Urology, Acute Care Market Place (Spina Bifida and Spinal Cord injury patients) and to a lesser degree, Home Health Agencies. This leading medical device company is seeking a patient focused sales person who has 2 to 3 years outside medical sales experience as a minimum. They value those that may have previous clinical experience (RN, BSN, PT, RD or etc.) WITH current successful sale experience, BUT clinical background is NOT necessary.This product lines requires a highly consultative and strategic sales process and requires a highly consultative and strategic sales process and requires the ability to form strong long term clinical and medical distributor customer relationships.This is a complex sale that involves 60% of the time calling upon Urology doctors offices to garner their support via written prescription's for their brand of medical device products for their patients via a medical dealer network. The Sales rep. also calls upon the dealer network to get THEIR product code pulled-through to the patient vs. their competitors. The remaining call point time is as follows: 30% Acute Care (hospital call points) consisting of Spina Bifida/Spinal Cord Outpatient Center's (Centers of Excellence, Urologists, Nurses, Occupational Therapy, Pediatric, GI Specialists) and 10% Home Health. The call points are centered upon those clinical groups caring for patients that depend upon their continence products and improved quality of life. The right person MUST have the experience and/or ability to sell clinically and with the empathy required of a patient focused product with reimbursement guidelines.Position Location and Coverage
- San Diego, CA based and best location: Carmel Valley area, Del Mar, Torrey Pines, Mira Mesa, la Jolla are perfect locations for account coverage.
- Territory is San Diego area, Imperial Valley and once or twice per year Hawaii coverage
- Minimal routine overnight travel (Training, Sales Meetings, HI travel only)
- Base 70K to 75K with 60K uncapped commission
- 130K to 135K first year expectations with uncapped commission potential (paid monthly)
- Monthly auto reimbursement OR a COMPANY CAR with all related expenses plus gas card.
- All Reimbursed Travel and Entertainment
- Full medical, dental benefits and 401K
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via our website.
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject.
- SEE ALL our jobs and career advice at our main website and join us today at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW our LINKEDIN AND FOLLOW US TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter for our hot job openings, career advice and industry news: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*4 year college degree (clinical degree valued, but not mandatory).
*Minimum 2 to 3 years of successful outside medical Sales.
*Experience selling to nurses and clinical staff in-servicing.
*Hospitals and related Department selling of devices and/or medical disposables.
- Optional Skills
*Urological Background a PLUS!
*Continence Care background a big PLUS!
KEY WORDS: Medical Device, Catheter, Incontinence, Continence, Rehab, Medical Disposable, Urology, Needles and Syringes, wound care, advanced wound care, indwelling catheters, Urinary Drainage, needle containers, continence, continence, Nurse, spinal cord injury, Durable Medical Equipment, DME, Hollister, Smith and Nephew, Advanced Tissue, Molnlycke, Ostomy Sales, Urology Sales,
- Pay Range
- $130,000.00 Annually to $135,000.00 Annually