City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Medical Accounts Receivable
- Job Title
- Medical Accounts Receivable
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
Our client, an established and growing medical organization, is seeking a motivated Medical Billling & Accounts Receivable/Collections expert. This individual will also be in charge of payment tracking, re-billing, solving deductions issues, posting cash receipts and collections.
Responsibilities include accurately reading the explanation of benefits and post payments, denials, and adjustments to the specified encounters, in accordance with established policies and procedures. Ensure all postings are completed to meet month end and year end requirements. Work directly with insurance companies and patients to get all claims processed and paid. Review and appeal unpaid and denied claims. Work Accounts Receivables on a Daily basis. Answer patients' billing questions and process patient phone payments.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Three to five (3-5) years medical billing or collections experience required.
- Reviews and/or enter charge forms
- Processes on-line billing interfaces and/or interface edits; identifies and resolves problems as they arise
- Reviews and corrects claim edits to ensure proper payment
- Payment posting
- Receives, researches and resolves correspondence from insurance carriers or private patients concerning claims.
- Full accounts receivable follow-up on denied and unpaid claims
- Completes special projects as needed
Please send resume to apply for this immediate opening.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly