City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Medical Assistant (Bilingual Preferred)
- Job Title
- Medical Assistant (Bilingual Preferred)
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Bilingual Medical Assistant needed for a large medical practice in Providence. Must be fluent in English & Spanish.
- Verify pt information, record medical history, confirm purpose of visit
- Prepares pt for exam by performing preliminary tests; taking vitals
- Counsels pt's by transmitting physician's orders and questions about plan of care
- Maintains charts being sure to provide proper documentation
- Take vitals including blood pressure, respiration, height/weight, temperature,
- Room patients
- Perform laboratory tests as needed, such as: urinalysis, strep test, flu swab, mono spot, etc
- Taking digital x-rays a plus
- Check pt's in/out/verify insurance/collect payments, answer phones
- Assist provider with procedures.
Please send resume to apply.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $15.00 Hourly to $17.00 Hourly