City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Team Lead Customer Service
- Job Title
- Team Lead Customer Service
- Job ID
- Franklin, MA
- Other Location
We are seeking a Manufacturing Customer Service Team Lead at our client located in Franklin, MA. This is a great opportunity to work for a large, nationwide, and global manufacturing organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with businesses/vendors for required orders
- Handling and analyzing of reports with Excel
- Assisting in sales, order fulfillment, or returns when applicable
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Answering customer inquiries and taking orders via phone or email
- Improve processes by establishing efficient practices, embracing technology, and having fresh ideas to bring the team to the next level
- Assist customers in orders, questions, problems, and returns, invoices, reports, etc.
- Assist salesmen in processing orders, research products, checking prices, contacting clients, quotes, mailings, proposals, data entry, etc
- Answering phones, filing, faxing, general office duties
- Associates degree preferred.
- ERP experience Oracle Based or AS400 knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
- 2-4 years previous experience in a customer service role.
- Must possess a great attitude and be very prompt and professional.
Please send resume to apply.
- Required Skills
Customer Service Support
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $19.00 Hourly