City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Bookkeeper - CPA Experience Preferred
- Job Title
- Bookkeeper - CPA Experience Preferred
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
Rhode Island company seeking a FULL TIME professional and experienced Bookkeeper. Candidates must have at least 5-10 years experience and solid advanced skills in Quickbooks.
- Entering payables/invoices
- Expenses and payments in QuickBooks for all end of month functions for multiple companies, inclusive of reconciliation of bank and other related accounts
- Management of data for production and bonus calculations and reports
- Classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of organizations are accurate
- Performs routine financial calculations and general ledger duties
- Supervises administrative staff performing human resource, payroll and purchasing functions
- Must have at least 5-10 years of experience
- Must have solid experience in QuickBooks
- Detail oriented and computer literate team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as a part of a management team
- Candidate should possess strong supervisory skills and have the ability to manage multiple tasks and work under deadlines
- Experience and proficiency with AP, AR, and payroll
- Must be able to manage large amounts of data in an organized fashion
- Candidate must be organized, punctual, courteous and have a professional attitude and display strong ethical conduct.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills