Project Manager/Application Support Analyst (Banking/Payments) - Contract
- Job Title
- Project Manager/Application Support Analyst (Banking/Payments) - Contract
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92124
- Other Location
Title: Project Manager/Application Support Analyst (Banking/Payments)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Card Services Application Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring that all phases of their assigned projects/cases, relating to Credit Card installations (can also include Online ATM processing, Online Debit card or Shared Branching) are completed successfully and according to agree upon timelines. This can include balancing online network transactions, testing of network specification edits, certification testing, training client and troubleshooting card issues.
- 2+ years of experience in the financial/credit union industry.
- 1 year of experience in the card services industry.
- Experience working with or using core banking/credit union systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work under pressure is a necessity.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Financial/credit union or related industry.
- Knowledge banking/credit union products, equivalent competitor products, and understanding of application functions.
- Computer skills with knowledge of applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Business operations and procedures including concepts, structures, etc.
- Ability to analyze and convert customer information and processes for setup in our system. Analyze business information and processes.
- Experience training customers on new products
- Work with all levels of personnel and communicate complex information in user-friendly terms.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to our product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.
- This person will work as a liaison between client and our programmers.
- Customer facing experience is strongly preferred.
- Think of this position as a mini-project manager.
- The environment: collaboration heavy with a small team. Each analyst will have designated programmers.