Project Manager (Banking/Payments) - Contract
- Job Title
- Project Manager (Banking/Payments) - Contract
- Job ID
- Redwood City, CA 94070
- Other Location
Title: Project Manager (Banking/Payments)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a Project Manager contractor to join our team. This candidate will complete their daily tasks by using an internal or cross-departmental customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery. Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate will have experience in full cycle project management. They will, with minimal supervision, complete the implementation, planning, execution, control and closing of installation/implementation projects. They will have the opportunity to communicate directly with customers, so strong verbal and written communication is a must. They need to be a self-motivated, strong communicator, that possess outstanding customer service skills.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in project management.
- Experience in client facing.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Experience with all the following are preferred:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Visio
- Coordinates and monitors field support projects from initiation through delivery.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customer in order to ensure all implementation requirements and targets are met.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensures technical projects are completed on schedule.
- Creates, updates and maintains all implementation calendars.
- Monitors and tracks all escalated issues to resolution.