Personnel Security Specialist
- Job Title
- Personnel Security Specialist
- Job ID
- Offsite - Pentagon - OUSD(P), DC 22202
- Other Location
Provide personnel security administration and processing on government and contractor personnel who are requesting and/or granted access to national security information IAW, but not limited to, the following:
• Intelligence Community Directive 704 (as implemented)
• DoD 5200.02, Procedures for the DoD Personnel SecurityProgram
• DoDM 5200.01, DoD Information Security Program Vol 1-4
• DoDD 5210.50, Management of Serious Security Incidents InvolvingClassified Information
• DODM 5105.21 - Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Administrative Security Manual: Administration of Personnel Security, Industrial Security and Special Activities
Provide advice and assistance on the implementation and management of the OUSD (P) Personnel Security Program.
• Assess pertinent information submitted for consideration, identify and record derogatory information found during the review and forward the completed package to the proper government authority for eligibility decision.
• Determine if additional information is required, prepare associated notifications, suspense receipts and consolidate information for government review anddetermination.
• Verify & coordinate Joint Staff badging and process component paperwork and issue badges
• Prepare, coordinate and disseminate incoming and outgoing visitor clearance requests.
• Enter and maintain data within a designated data repository, generating reports as required by the Government.
Track and maintain personnel security related actions and transactions from initial submission through indoctrination and training.
• Prepare and maintain personnel security dossiers and file applicable personnel security documentation into the individual files.
• Interface with designated government agencies to address and resolve noted personnel security issues.
• Provide support in the conduct of security reviews and staff assistance visits at government and industry locations applying regulatory directives to ensure the location being reviewed is in compliance.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
An active TS/SCI is required for consideration