- Job Title
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97027
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is looking for an experienced full-stack software engineer who is passionate about the latest web + mobile development methodologies and tools. The ideal candidate is committed to agile software development practices, motivated to drive processes and practices that result in high-quality software, and comfortable with ambiguity and successful in a fast-paced, complex work environments.
A successful candidate has the confidence to build applications which are powerful, scalable, and mobile friendly. Someone who creates opportunity and is self-driven with a How can I do this better attitude. Your thirst for quality work, advancing technology trends, and all things digital is complimented with a solid technical skillset and a focus on detail.
You will be an integral part of our growing development practice, focused on shaping innovative products in the healthcare industry that drive customer wellness and increased benefits plan utilization.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Actively contribute to application architecture and design
- Design and develop customer and support-facing capabilities
- Work closely with product delivery partners in successful build, test, and release of solutions
- Development of both UI and server-side platforms
- Work through user-centered design practices to gather and incorporate end-user feedback into development
- Collaborate heavily with stakeholders to shape and refine business requirements
- 4+ years working with CSS (LESS/SASS)
- 3+ years’ experience developing in Node.js or Scala on the server side
- Experience consuming RESTful services
- Proficient with Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms
The following skills are a major advantage:
- Experience creating or enhancing RESTful services is highly desired
- Experience with Typescript highly desired
- Experience working with noSQL document-oriented databases models (mongo db, other) through Production
- Experience in Mobile technology platforms (iOS/Android) and/or hybrid mobile platforms (NativeScript, React Native, Cordova)
- Is passionate about technology, and is always looking to further their personal knowledge and expertise
- Is comfortable executing against tasks that are occasionally ambiguous, but works independently to seek out needed information