- Job Title
- SQL Developer
- Job ID
- Troy, MI 48084
- Other Location
Looking for an experienced SQL developer to join our fast growing team. The experienced developer will responsible for the ongoing development of our food service technology product suite.
• Manage Azure SQL Databases –security, health, etc.
• Troubleshoot database-related system problems, including performance, exceptions, etc.
• Write and troubleshoot T-SQL code and design (stored procedures indexes, etc.)
• Perform peer review of all database modifications.
• Establishing database development standards, policies and procedure documentation
• Review and make recommendations for tuning SQL queries.
• Participate in architecture and requirements review
• Development and testing of Client/Server communication software
• Development of Web Services and User Interfaces
• Writing requirement and design specifications
• Writing interfaces to third-party systems, typically SOAP/XML
• Writing Software to integrate with different user interface themes
• Unit and integration testing
• Participation in design and architecture meetings
• Propose technical and design improvements
• Demonstrate adaptability and forward thinking in the face of technological or organizational change
• Initiate and drive projects to improve customer experience, efficiency, and sensible cost avoidance
• Other responsibilities as required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
• 2-5 years’ development experience with different programming languages and databases
• Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server required
• Strong working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server
• High technical aptitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Timely completion of tasks
• Exceptional work ethic
• Results oriented able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Entrepreneurial spirit