Intake Manager / Legal Adminstrative Assisant
- Job Title
- Intake Manager / Legal Adminstrative Assisant
- Job ID
- Charleston, SC 29401
- Other Location
Working closely with the Marketing Director, the Intake Coordinator and Administrative Assistant will be an integral member of the business development team. The Intake Manager and Administrative Assistant will be able to proactively and independently lead and coordinate various projects, while leveraging insights and best practices learned and developed from providing executive level support for the firm’s client teaming, client feedback, marketing and other Business Development initiatives.
· Independently provide strategic account management support for the attorneys and their teams.
· Manage potential follow up regarding status of client/prospect outreach.
· Assist on pitches and proposals, helping to draft related materials, client emails, policy summaries, scheduling pitch team prep, and tracking follow up.
· Provide team training
· Help plan staff events and activities related but not limited to: planning staff events, updating staff newsletter, requesting vendor quotes, etc.
· Assist with other client development or business development initiatives and projects as the need arises.
· Serve as a department representative on firm task forces or committees as needed
· Maintain prospect management database
· Vetting prospects through intake procedures
· Meeting with walk-in prospects
· Follow up with attorneys for prospects under consideration.
· Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns
· Updating reports
· Training new employees on prospect management database
· Mailing letters
· Manage address lists for printed client cards (birthday, holidays, thank you cards, etc. )
· Assisting Marketing Director
· Enforce policies as it relates to prospect management
· Updating Manuals and Directories
· Occasionally joining MD in meetings
· Staff Events & Staff Newsletter
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s internal and personnel affairs.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including firm leadership, management and support staff.
- Ability to be a proactive self-starter, who understands the details within a much larger context and demonstrates good judgment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, work independently, and take initiative.
- Must be team-oriented and collaborative.
- Must be proficient in how to leverage all of the firm’s departmental resources, tools, and personnel needed to support the work of the department.
- Must have the knowledge, background and confidence to think beyond what is asked and challenge (when appropriate) the next steps being proposed.
- Must exhibit high energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude; articulate and confident.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally and educationally diverse environment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Minimum 3 year experience in Marketing and Customer Service
· Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills.
· Strong project management skills.
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Familiarity with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and scheduling in Outlook.