Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Clinical Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Clinical Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Bethesda, MD 20892
- Other Location
The Clinical Administrative Assistant proactively assists both the Clinical Project Manager and Principal Invesitgator in the collection/submission of clinical data and maintaining quality control of all documents and key data elements. The Clinical Administrative Assistant will assist in the successful implementation and monitoring of clinical documents to ensure that data collection from DCP Databases and related applications are accurate, clean, and complete.
Under the supervision of the Division of Cancer Prevention (DCP), Clinical Project Manager, and Principal Investigator the responsibilities relative to the management of Clinical Trial data will include, but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for the collection and submission of regulatory documents, study specific procedures, and regulations reporting requirements as instructed by the Principal Investigator (PI) and/or Project Manager (PM)
- Office supply management
- Conduct property and office supply management
- Perform general office duties
- Develop, maintain, and utilize various administrative databases
- Update/maintain calendars and shared calendars.
- Coordinated meetings, workshops, and courses for staff.
- Recordkeeping and maintain file systems (electronic and hard copies) of correspondence and projects
- Review draft protocols, policies, standard operating procedures, and memorandums for grammar and format.
- Knowledge and experience with the Oncology Community.
- Experience with (but not limited to) Clinical Trial databases.
- Experience in clinical trial protocol processes.
- Knowledge of clinical medical terminology.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Accurately extract data from various sources.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of managements.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and support various phases of data extraction and perform quality assurance as to the accuracy of extracted data.
- Experience with data entry into various databases and/or alternate forms of media.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- High School Diploma or (GED)
- 1 – 2 year’s experience in a medical setting and/or administrative clinical trial research preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Basic knowledge of Section 508 standards for documents.
- Prior NIH and/or clinical research experience a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication Skills
- Strong Organization skills
- Ability to understand and follow study specific protocols and directions.
- Ability to take direction.