Senior Software Developer
- Job Title
- Senior Software Developer
- Job ID
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Other Location
One of our prominent clients in Franklin, TN is looking for a senior level software developer that has several years of Java experience. This company has worked tirelessly for the past year to shift their culture and is offering two professionals the chance to join a highly collaborative, innovative and greenfield development team. They are looking to bring these people on full time and will conduct interviews immediately.
*Please note, we are unable to work Corp to Corp on these requirements.*
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 4 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. We currently operate in over 30 states and our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are used exclusively due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to C suite executives.
Our Senior Software Developers work towards the new development of our future state. We need our Senior Software Developers to have excellent leadership qualities, be natural mentors, collaborative in spirit and proactive in providing tangible results. This position offers a unique opportunity for individuals seeking a Greenfield development environment for much of our future state development.
- A strong desire to participate in establishing development strategies for next generation software.
- A passion for technology, personal growth and working in concert with colleagues.
- A BS Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study.
- Ability to communicate clearly, honestly and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Expertise in OO/Strongly Typed Languages such as JAVA, Scala, C/C++, C#.
- Extensive experience using SprintBoot and associated Spring projects. Specifically: Spring MVC, Spring data, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Scala and JPA/Hibernate.
- Concrete experience in designing and consuming language agnostic Hypermedia REST APIs (HATEOAS).
- Proficiency in building highly available, fault tolerant microservices within a Docker environment.
- Integration experience with message queue applications such as RabbitMQ, Redis and Websphere MQ.
- Prowess working with relational databases and writing custom SQL.
- Front end development skills in Typescript, Angular 5.x, Angular Material, Bootstrap, Jasmine, NodeJS, Webpack and Gulp a plus
- Exposure to big data frameworks (ie. Hadoop, Storm, Samza, Flink, Spark, ELK etc)
- Kubernetes, AWS S3 and AWS Lambdas.
- Familiarity with PHP, to the degree that business logic from existing code can be understood for rewrite.
- Associated REST tools such as Swagger, Postman and SoapUI.
- Experience with authentication apis and providers such as SSO, Okta and SAML.
- Application servers such as Tomcat and JBoss.
- Netflix Ribbon and Eureka APIs.