Full Stack Engineer
- Job Title
- Full Stack Engineer
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80210
- Other Location
The Full-stack Engineer is responsible for the delivery of a business need end-to-end starting from understanding the requirements to deploying the software into production. This role requires you to be fluent in some of the critical technologies with proficiency in others and have a hunger to learn on the job and add value to the business.
- Superior software development background that will facilitate design and development of technical solutions for new and existing web based applications.
- Interacts with Business Users, Scrum Masters and peer engineers to analyze system requirements, design, develop, and test end to end web based applications.
- Technical solutions and supporting deliverables will be constructed to enable Our IT clients to accomplish their business objectives.
- Develop end to end solutions from requirements to data model design to data capture to front end presentation of the solution. The full stack engineer should be able to develop and unit test every component within the solution.
- Develop solutions using Python, Cognos/Tableau/Looker and M/L algorithms.
- Participate as a Quality Engineer to assist other Full Stack Engineers with testing of their solutions. This includes defining, executing, and documenting system test plans, test cases, data mining, test execution and results, defect resolution, and test summaries.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and CICD practices.
- Use Test Driven Development strategies to conduct unit testing and participate with system testing as required.
- Identifies and implements test automation and Continuous Delivery opportunities.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent job experience preferred
- 2+ years of being part of Agile teams using scrum or Kanban
- 5+ years software development experience including ETL and Big Data platforms.
- Looker development experience (other related experience with Cognos or Tableau)
- 3+ years of working in an object-oriented language: C, C++, Java, Scala, or other OO compiled language.
- 3+ years of scripting (python, ruby, perl, etc.) Python experience is required.
- Experience with PL/SQL, Teradata, Data Lake, and Big Data platforms.
- Experience with TOAD, GIT, Jenkins, uDeploy, DevOps.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and UNIX
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.