City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Junior Paralegal - Bachelor's Degree Required
- Job Title
- Junior Paralegal - Bachelor's Degree Required
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Prestigious Providence law firm is seeking a recent college graduate to fulfill an entry level paralegal opening within their practice. Ideal candidates will be bright and intelligent individuals with a self-starter attitude.
- Aid attorneys and senior paralegals in all aspects of case development
- Conduct legal research, and initial case assessments
- Draft pleadings and correspondence as necessary
- Perform any administrative duties directly relating to client and case prep
- Maintain files and client database
Candidates must have Bachelor's Degree
Send resume to apply now!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $15.00 Hourly to $17.00 Hourly