Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Education Specialist - BSN Sterile Processing
- Job Title
- Clinical Education Specialist - BSN Sterile Processing
- Job ID
- Westchester, NY 10701
- Other Location
Clinical Education Specialist - BSN Operating Room - A global leader in infection prevention, contamination control, surgical and critical care technologies with continued growth into new innovative medical technologies for over 100 years is looking for a dynamic clinical background BSN with SCRUB or CIRCULATING Operating Room Experience who desires to join a world class Organization with career growth opportunities for advancement. They have the broadest portfolio of products that are globally recognized as an Organization in the forefront of efforts to prevent infection and contamination in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical environments.
MUST be BSN with scrub or circulating Operating Room experience.
Experience in Infection Control, Endoscopy, or Central Supply a PLUS !!
Experience with reprocessing scopes is REQUIRED !!
MUST be able to travel .....
Position Location and Coverage:
- Based out of Westchester, NY area or anywhere in the territory (near major airport)
- Compensation: Base Salary 90k/yr with 10% bonus.
- Territory - NY, N NJ, E PA and New England area
- Travel is 60-70% or 3 - 4 overnights/week
- ROAD WARRIOR preferred
- Car Allowance plus all travel expenses
- Full Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume to email@example.com or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site.
- SEE ALL OUR JOBS and ALL USA JOBS from VIEW ALL career resources at the Linda Hertz Group (www.lindahertz.com), we have over 3,000 Members at our Medical Sales Resource Community! Visit us today!
- Boost your important medical connections by inviting Linda Hertz to your Linkedin! She is connected to over 12,000 medical industry people: FEEL FREE TO VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Required Skills
BSN, CNOR, AORN - with 5+ years scrub and/or circulating experience in the Operating Room. Experience with reprocessing scopes and instruments is REQUIRED !! Operating Room, Endoscopy, Central Supply and/or Infection Control experience. MUST have gone above & beyond routine nursing duties: such as Committees, Organizations, Certifications, Educating, Publications etc. Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills is required. Must be able to travel !! Will look at a Operating Room BSN right out of the hospital.....
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: BSN, RN, Registered Nurse, CNOR, AORN, CRCST, Operating Room, Surgery, Perioperative, Infection Control, Endoscopy, Scopes, Surgical Instruments, Central Supply, Sterile Processing, Sterilization, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Consultant, Clinical Specialist, CES, Sales Support, Training Programs, Credentialing, Presentations, Committees, Educator
- Pay Range
- $99,000.00 Annually to $105,000.00 Annually