Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Education Specialist - BSN Sterile Processing
- Job Title
- Clinical Education Specialist - BSN Sterile Processing
- Job ID
- New York City, NY 11368
- Other Location
Clinical Education Specialist - RN Operating Room - A global leader in infection prevention, contamination control, surgical and critical care technologies with continued growth into new innovative medical technologies for over 100 years is looking for a dynamic clinical background BSN with SCRUB or CIRCULATING Operating Room Experience who desires to join a world class Organization with career growth opportunities for advancement. They have the broadest portfolio of products that are globally recognized as an Organization in the forefront of efforts to prevent infection and contamination in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical environments.
MUST be BSN with scrub or circulating Operating Room experience.
Experience in Infection Control, Endoscopy, or Central Supply !!
Experience with reprocessing scopes is REQUIRED !!
MUST be able to travel .....
Position Location and Coverage:
- Based out of New York City area or anywhere in the territory (near major airport)
- Compensation: Base Salary 90k/yr with 10% bonus.
- Territory - NY, N NJ, E PA and New England area
- Travel is 60-70% or 3 - 4 overnights/week
- ROAD WARRIOR preferred
- Car Allowance plus all travel expenses
- Full Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in title
- See all our career openings, as well as our interview and job search tips at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter daily for hot job openings and career advice: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
BSN, CNOR, AORN - with 5+ years scrub and/or circulating experience in the Operating Room. Experience with reprocessing scopes and instruments is REQUIRED !! Operating Room, Endoscopy, Central Supply and/or Infection Control experience. MUST have gone above & beyond routine nursing duties: such as Committees, Organizations, Certifications, Educating, Publications etc. Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills is required. Must be able to travel !! Will look at a Operating Room BSN right out of the hospital.....
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: BSN, RN, Registered Nurse, CNOR, AORN, CRCST, Operating Room, Surgery, Perioperative, Infection Control, Endoscopy, Scopes, Surgical Instruments, Central Supply, Sterile Processing, Sterilization, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Consultant, Clinical Specialist, CES, Sales Support, Training Programs, Credentialing, Presentations, Committees, Educator
- Pay Range
- $99,000.00 Annually to $105,000.00 Annually