Are you Patient? Kind? Compassionate? Do you enjoy helping others and want to make a difference in your community? At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we care for, educate, and empower individuals with developmental disabilities.
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career...
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive salary
• Affordable & comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance - with no deductibles!
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Training, development, and advancement opportunities
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Cardinal Hayes Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Physical Therapist (PT, Flexible Schedule!)
- Job Title
- Physical Therapist (PT, Flexible Schedule!)
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
Hayes Day School, based in Millbrook, NY, is a state-of-the-art facility serving 60 students with multiple intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are seeking a Certified Physical Therapist to evaluate and provide physical therapy treatment to help our students reach their maximum potential in a supportive and therapeutic setting.
You will work approximately 20 hours per week, M-F between the hours of 8:30am-3:30pm, but the schedule can be flexible to your availability.
Pay: You will earn $33-$35 per hour, based on experience.
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment!
What you’ll do as the Physical Therapist:
- Provide physical therapy services in a flexible manner, including in a classroom setting and/or treatment room, depending on the unique needs of each student
- Utilize adaptive equipment, such as gait trainers, standers, etc., and provide training to classroom and team members as needed
- Collaborate with other Therapists, classroom, and residential staff to consider physical, medical, sensory, vision, communication and behavioral needs of each student and how these needs may affect his/her physical needs
- Develop appropriate goals and objectives for each student's IEP
- Conduct annual and triennial re-evaluations as needed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
What is required of the Physical Therapist:
- Current NYS Certified Physical Therapist
- At least two (2) years of experience providing physical therapy is preferred; in a school setting is a plus
- Experience working with individuals with severe physical/developmental disabilities is strongly desired
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills and ability to speak, read, and write in English
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer