At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we are always looking for
kind, compassionate, and dependable individuals to join our team!
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
If you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, click “Create Profile” below to submit your information for general consideration.
Physical Therapist (PT, Flexible Schedule!)
- Job Title
- Physical Therapist (PT, Flexible Schedule!)
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
Hayes Day School, based in Millbrook, NY, is a state-of-the-art facility serving 60 students with multiple intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are seeking a Certified Physical Therapist to evaluate and provide physical therapy treatment to help our students reach their maximum potential in a supportive and therapeutic setting.
You will work approximately 20 hours per week, M-F between the hours of 8:30am-3:30pm, but the schedule can be flexible to your availability.
Pay: $38 - $41/hr
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment!
What you’ll do as the Physical Therapist:
- Provide physical therapy services in a flexible manner, including in a classroom setting and/or treatment room
- Utilize adaptive equipment, such as gait trainers, standers, etc.
- Collaborate with other therapists, classroom, and residential staff to consider physical, medical, sensory, vision, communication and behavioral needs of each student and how these needs may affect his/her physical needs
- Develop appropriate goals and objectives for each student's IEP
- Conduct annual and triennial re-evaluations as needed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
What is required of the Physical Therapist:
- Current NYS Certified Physical Therapist
- At least two (2) years of experience providing physical therapy is preferred; in a school setting is a plus
- Experience working with individuals with severe physical/developmental disabilities is strongly desired
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills and ability to speak, read, and write in English
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer