- Job Title
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
- Manhattan, New York City, NYC, New York
We are in need of Speech Therapists (SLPs) throughout the 5 NYC Boroughs. These are individual cases and Group cases with different mandates for preschool - High School students. We offer a wide range of contract caseloads from full time to part time for those seeking flexibility. If you are interested to be included to our active roster of Speech Therapist (SLPs) Apply now! NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME!
Full Time and Part Time Position!
• Develop and Implement treatment plans
• Provide services in schools, daycare centers or homes
• Complete daily session’s notes
• Complete timesheets and send to agency within established deadlines
• Follow Child’s individualized treatment plan and evaluate goals
• Participate in annual IEP meetings, in person or by phone as requested
• Maintain confidentiality of all information relating to children cases
• NYS SLP License
• NYS Registration
• SLP only - NYS TSHH or TSSLD
• Graduate degree in licensure qualifying program
• SLP only – For bilingual therapists’ must have bilingual extension
• Cannot be current NYC DOE employee
We offer competitive Fee for Service Rates.
Who we are:
Salveo Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a fully insured educational staffing firm. We have established a steadfast growth in placing only the most qualified therapists with excellent educational backgrounds and track records across various schools throughout the five boroughs of New York City and Westchester School Systems.
We offer a wide range of service providers including Occupational Therapists, Speech & Language Therapists, Counselors, School Nurses and Special Education Teachers from preschool through high school.