Lead Web Developer
- Job Title
- Lead Web Developer
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
Lead Web Developer
Seeking an innovative and passionate Front-End Developer to lead the development of award-winning, next generation electronic banking software. Our applications are used by millions of customers every day who rely on us to do their online banking. Come join us in building the next generation of single-page web applications.
- As a Front-End Developer, you will guide your team on its journey to creating incredible products for our customers.
- The ideal candidate should be passionate about user experience, great design, continuous improvement and incremental delivery methods. Has experience leading and mentoring a team of UI developers, developing streamlined processes and should embrace our values, passion, accountability and collaboration.
- Partner with the Business, UX design and back-end API teams to create world-class customer servicing experiences for the Online channel.
- Have accountability for the development and execution of UI-focused projects.
- Work on a team of UI developers comprised of Associates and contractors.
- Mentor developers who are highly skilled and passionate about UI and customer experience.
- Own and enforce secure coding standards through peer code reviews and automation.
- Guide development teams to review business requirements, mid-level design documents and develop low level design documents, test plans/test cases and performance testing plans.
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management and Business experience with traditional Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Agile Environment-If candidates don't have Agile experience, they must be willing and able to adapt.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the web application development ecosystem.
- Understanding of application stacks and DevOps workflows.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management.
- Working knowledge of command-line utilities, build tools, version control and branching strategies.
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve.
- An excellent understanding of browser-based technology and specifications.
- A strong drive to solve problems of all types.
- An intense dislike of waste and activities that add no value to team growth or productivity.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, and comfort with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- A firm belief in exchanging constructive and respectful feedback.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team.