City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Entry Level HR - Must have ADP
- Job Title
- Entry Level HR - Must have ADP
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Immediate opening for an HR Assistant. Ideal candidates will have HR experience including management of on-boarding and application and orientaion packages. Candidates must have ADP experience!
The human resource assistant is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, on-boarding, orientation packages and payroll.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; adheres to the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Assists in benefits administration and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Completes payroll via ADP system.
- MUST HAVE previous ADP experience!
- College degree not required
- 2 years previous HR experience
Please send resume to apply now!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $17.00 Hourly to $20.00 Hourly