Are you Patient? Kind? Compassionate? Do you enjoy helping others and want to make a difference in your community? At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we care for, educate, and empower individuals with developmental disabilities.
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career...
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive salary
• Affordable & comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance - with no deductibles!
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Training, development, and advancement opportunities
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Cardinal Hayes Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Registered Dietitian/ Nutritionist (PT, Flexible Schedule!)
- Job Title
- Registered Dietitian/ Nutritionist (PT, Flexible Schedule!)
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
Cardinal Hayes Home for Children is a non-profit agency serving children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We are seeking a Registered Dietitian/ Nutritionist to provide comprehensive nutritional services for our residents. You will be primarily based out of our Millbrook, NY campus, but may have to travel to our other Intermediate Care Facilities in Amenia, Clinton Hollow, Lagrange, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook, NY, as needed.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of stable and growing organization dedicated to transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
As the Registered Dietician/ Nutritionist, you will work approximately 20 hours per week, but your schedule can be flexible to your availability.
What you’ll do as the Registered Dietitian/ Nutritionist:
- Provide comprehensive dietary and nutritional services for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Remain current with regards to OPWDD and ICF regulatory changes and updates
- Develop nutritional care plans and menus for all residents and care facilities
- Maintain record keeping for National School Lunch Program and milk census at school
- Train all staff in safe food handling and proper preparation
- Interact with the physician and nursing team to ensure proper feeding schedules, formulas, and equipment are current and followed properly
- Act as liaison to the kitchen, nursing and treatment teams to address special needs of residents
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
What’s required of the Registered Dietitian/ Nutritionist:
- Must be a Registered Dietitian/ Nutritionist
- At least 2 years of experience providing dietary services
- Experience providing services for individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred
- Valid NYS driver's license
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer