Program Management Support
- Job Title
- Program Management Support
- Job ID
- Hanscom, MD 01731
- Other Location
- Hanscom-Sawdey AFB, MD
The Program Management Support position requires the following:
- Managing and maintaining Senior Intelligence Officer (SIO) and Deputy’s schedules; scheduling meetings in both the main SCIF and the satellite offices with different organizations.
- Scheduling maintenance or repair of office items (HVAC system, printers, shredders, computers, fire alarm systems, safety inspectors, IT personnel, etc.).
- Reviewing operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures; ensuring any and all amplifying information is accessible to SIO/SSO/Analyst.
- Filing and retrieving SOCCERs/Taskers and archiving responses along with attachments for future reference.
- Performing general office duties, such as answering telephone calls and greeting visitors, to ascertain the nature of calls and visits to route/direct properly.
- Receiving, signing for, and distributing mail (both classified and unclassified) and accessing, storing, and handling classified material.
- Providing support in the proper handling including preparation and tracking of physical classified products entering or leaving the facility.
- Managing correspondence (both classified and unclassified).
- Maintaining official government records in records management database systems.
- Managing travel arrangements/assisting in voucher processing.
- Performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Preparing weekly reports for SIO Staff Meetings.
- Updating recall rosters.
- Preparing agendas and making/coordinating arrangements for meetings.
- Coordinating with the local SSO Office all clearances of DVs and SSO visitors.
- Acting as the Directorate’s Functional Area Records Manager (FARM); setting up and maintaining file plans; managing and maintaining paper and electronic files to facilitate tracking and resolution of issues associated with operations.
- Maintaining civilian personnel folders.
- Monitoring Annual Training.
- Acting as Travel Point of Contact; providing Defense Travel System (DTS) support and experience to resolve all DTS issues/problems.
- Creating presentation materials for both internal and external briefings.
- Preparing reports to support internal meetings such as Staff Meetings and external meetings such as Video Teleconferences (VTCs).
- Provides clerical support to other departments; coordinates with DET 7 and IN or other divisions to complete tasks.
- Assists Facility Manager; serves as the secondary point of contact for all facility needs/problems; researches and prepares work orders for submittal; escorts maintenance contractors around the SCIF while conducting repairs; coordinates with CE on any maintenance issues.
- UCC Monitor; documents exercise scenarios and responses; makes sure proper procedures are followed during scenarios, e.g., FCPON procedures, etc.
- Handle Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET) communications to ensure that cognizant parties are informed and that appropriate responses are prepared, coordinated and communicated while maintaining the appropriate security disciplines.
- Handle Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) communications to ensure that cognizant parties are informed and that appropriate responses are prepared, coordinated and communicated while maintaining the appropriate security disciplines.
- Support the proper handling (to include preparation and tracking of physical classified products entering or leaving the facility).
- Planning, formulation, editing, development, publication and storage of TOP SECRET/SCI products.
- Support meetings and events attended or hosted by the SIO on an as-required basis.
- Develop, maintain and modify the Division schedules and calendars as required on multilevel security systems.
- Support administrative tasks as necessary to support management acquisition and operations functions.
- Work flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Anticipate minimal to no travel requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of related experience.
- Must obtain and maintain a government security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Microsoft Internet Explorer, and the DTS.
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customer senior leaders and staff.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status
- Required Skills
MUST have knowledge of SOCCER and DTS; TS/SCI required for consideration