IT Financial Systems Administrator
- Job Title
- IT Financial Systems Administrator
- Job ID
- Lincolnshire, IL
- Other Location
IT Financial Systems Administrator Consultant
Talent Orchard LLC is the retained recruiting and contract staffing partner for Melinta Therapeutics. Our client has a need for an, IT Financial Systems Administrator Consultant to work initially under contract through Talent Orchard LLC, with the potential to join Melinta on a full time salaried basis in the future. The Consultant will support administrative and technical activities for financial systems including Dynamics Great Plains (GP), Concur and related interfaces. Primary focus to be on GP General Ledger, Purchasing, Inventory Management and Invoicing via Concur.
This is an exciting and diverse role in a growing company where you will support existing financial platforms and be a part of the process of IT enhancement and transformation as the firm expands and systems evolve. Like many pharmaceutical firms, technology and data are critical to the success of the business as a whole, In addition the industry in highly regulated and system stability, integrity and security are of the highest importance.
Melinta Therapeutics, Inc. is the largest pure-play antibiotics company, dedicated to saving lives threatened by the global public health crisis of bacterial infections through the development and commercialization of novel antibiotics that provide new therapeutic solutions. Its four marketed products include Baxdela™ (delafloxacin), Vabomere™ (meropenem and vaborbactam), Orbactiv®(oritavancin), and Minocin® (minocycline) for Injection. It also has an extensive pipeline of preclinical and clinical-stage products representing many important classes of antibiotics, each targeted at a different segment of the anti-infective market. Together, this portfolio provides Melinta with the unique ability to provide providers and patients with a range of solutions that can meet the tremendous need for novel antibiotics treating serious infections. Visit www.melinta.com for more information.
Are you ready to:
- Understand the business needs within departments and assist those leaders in ensuring technology works effectively to service those business requirements?
- Build strong rapport and relationships with the local user community to earn trust and ensure engagement with IT systems improvements?
- Work with business owners of the system to implement system functionality to support SOX compliance and processes to improve efficiencies?
- Work with business owners to develop reports to support daily activities including;
- Management Reporter
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Adhoc data queries
- Develop trusted relationships with leaders, vendors and the rest of the distributed IT support team to ensure system reliability, optimization of performance, effective security and adaptation to business needs?
Do you want to:
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and deliver on them?
- Be the lead resource managing the completion of implementing Concur Invoice solution?
- Work with business and Finance leaders to define roles within GP that reflect current Melinta job functions?
- Develop and manage process of onboarding new users to financial related systems?
- Ensure system integrity and SOX compliance?
- Be responsible for managing interfaces between Dynamics GP and other integrated systems?
- Drive the future state and optimization of financial systems for a fast growing firm, likely to be fueled by both organic growth and M&A?
- Have the freedom and authority to liaise between business and vendors in achieving corporate Finance objectives from a systems standpoint?
- Be part of a small but talented distributed IT team, dedicated to ensuring business continuity and growth?
Your background will look like this:
- A technical, preferably IT related degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a systems administration and support capacity focused on Financial systems.
- Concur Invoice experience is required.
- ERP experience is required with a strong preference for prior Great Plains experience.
- Prior Life Sciences experience is a nice to have, but not essential.
- Prior experience focused upon the integration of financial applications and the flow from purchasing to invoicing.
- Demonstrated ability to work alone as the lead resource, while collaborating with remote colleagues on broader IT initiatives.
It is our Company's policy to employ, retain, promote, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants without regard to any individuals’ race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or protected veteran status. In compliance with local, state, national and federal disability laws world-wide, we would be happy to reasonably accommodate any disability needs in support of the application process. No recruiter or agency calls please. Melinta Therapeutics does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com. #informationtechnology #systemsadministrator #concur