Sr. Software Engineer - ASP.NET MVC, Angular, HTML, C#.NET, SQL Server - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer - ASP.NET MVC, Angular, HTML, C#.NET, SQL Server - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Software Engineer - ASP.NET MVC, Angular, HTML, C#.NET, SQL Server
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Under minimal supervision, participates in the technical design and development of new .NET products or enhancements to existing product line. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, initiation, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software development
- Experience with each of the following:
- ASP.Net MVC
- SQL Server 2012 or above
- .NET Framework 4.0 or above.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable.
- Experience with Web services using WCF SOAP and REST experience.
- Experience in Banking/EFT/Financial Institution domain and based technologies.
- Experience in design/develop/deployment leveraging SOA, SaaS, MVC, WCF/WWF/WPF, UML, Ux/UI interface development.
- WPF, Design Patterns - MVVM, TFS, VS2015/VS2017, Scrum, XAML, HTML 5, ASP.NET MVC, Data Modeling/Extract, and ETL based skills. Strong enterprise back end application development experience using MS tools.
- Experience in an Agile SDLC.
- Solid understanding of contrast between ESB based technologies.
- Ability to understand product vision and architectural design provided by architects.
- Understands and completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Developing and Testing Microsoft Windows based software systems (Windows 2008/2012 Server, SQL Server 2014/2016).
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation, use cases, white papers, and technical process and procedure docs for the group.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.