Full Stack BI Engineer
- Job Title
- Full Stack BI Engineer
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80111
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record #LI-ZH1
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
As a Full Stack Engineer, this team member will have a superior software development background that will facilitate design and development of technical solutions for new and existing Business Intelligence applications. Interacts with Product Owners, Solution Architects, System Analysts, Business Users, Test Analysts, Scrum Masters and peer developers to analyze system requirements, design and develop Looker dashboards. Technical solutions and supporting deliverables will be constructed to enable clients to accomplish their business objectives. This position is on a team that is responsible for providing technical Business Intelligence solutions using Looker (or similar BI Tools like OBIEE, Cognos, or Tableau).
- Use Looker to create a meta data repository (LookML), Looks, and dashboards, etc.Responsibilities:
- Assist in overall design of the data capture, application of meta data, and reporting structure
- Conduct unit testing and participate with system testing as required
- Complete required documentation such as installation instructions and follow Client standards and procedures.
- Anticipate customers’ analytic needs and proactively conceptualize and champion high-value Business Intelligence solutions.
- Actively support applications by providing prompt responses to customer problems and inquiries.
- Keep the production support team management informed of any issues or concerns.
- Participate/Assist with deployments to all environments including Production (which could occur after hours).
- New development and support task responsibilities as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent job experience
- 3-7 years experience participating in the development of Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing systems. Looker and Oracle DB experience is preferred.
- 1+ years experience with GIT, Jenkins, and/or uDeploy
- 4+ years software development experience
- Looker development experience (other related experience with OBIEE, Cognos, or Tableau)
- Experience with SQL Loader or TOAD Knowledge of data warehousing and Unix Knowledge of the IT processes and subject areas is preferable