Full Service Credit Card Support Representative
- Job Title
- Full Service Credit Card Support Representative
- Job ID
- Houston, TX 77070-5933
- Other Location
Conexess Group is seeking a Full-Service Credit Card Support Representative to join the Card Processing Solutions organization. As the Full-Service Credit Card Senior Support Representative, you will be expected to provide support and troubleshooting assistance to customers. You will be responsible and accountable for representing an integral role in delivering service through building relationships with key FI staff members and executives. The Full-Service Credit Card Support Representative will develop and execute service account plans, oversee and monitor service requests and projects to ensure timeliness, accuracy and quality. Additionally, you will be expected to provide operational problem solving in partnership with various internal and external organizational resources.
- 6 years in a client relationship role within the financial service industry.
- Must have experience with First Data Omaha Credit platform.
- Must be able to work on-call, holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Must be able to travel up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of operational applications and systems used by clients such as Visa, Mastercard, First Data, Apple Pay, EMV, Google Pay, Quick Assist, and Score Source; understand the specifics on reports, enhancements and exceptions handling.
- Previous experience troubleshooting in a high call volume support area – credit card transaction research, blocking credit cards/merchants, processing compromised credit card files, statement issues/questions, plastics production, regulatory questions, etc.
- Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standard (SLS) guidelines. Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- Primary contact within support team for daily questions and issues. May serve as first tier of response for escalated cases.
- May provide assistance in the areas of training (trend reporting, internal documentation, cross training, etc.), staff meetings and periodic written documentation for customers.
- Works on special projects or research, as needed.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
- May assist less experienced peers.