Information Systems Security Engineer 2
- Job Title
- Information Systems Security Engineer 2
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (email@example.com / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Information Systems Security Engineer 2 in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
Perform system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements. Provide security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management. Recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements. Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures.
Who You Will Work With
Architects and Systems Developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of Agency security policy and enterprise solutions.
Who You Are
A System Security Engineer that perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 2 is required CISSP Certification is required.
- Must have experience in Space/Weapon/Ground/Terminal system requirements development and security design.
- Must have experience in Space Systems engineering.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect ISSE that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions