Sr. ASP.NET Developer - UI/UX - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. ASP.NET Developer - UI/UX - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Software Developer participates in the technical design and development of new .NET products or enhancements to existing product line. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, initiation, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Ability to understand product vision and architectural design provided by architects.
- Understands and completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Develops and tests Microsoft Windows based software systems
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation, use cases, white papers, and technical process and procedure docs for the group.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable.
- Minimum of 6-9 years of technical experience in software development or related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Strong experience (7+ years) in enterprise level UI/UX development including the following:
- Solid UI/UX using HTML5, Java Scripts, jQuery, Angular, NodeJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, etc.
- ASP.Net MVC and Web Forms
- Solid experience integrating with REST APIs
- C#.Net (or VB.Net), SQL Server 2012 & above, .NET Framework 4.0 & above
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Solid understanding of Banking/EFT/Financial Institution domain and based technologies.
- Data security, encryption, and understanding of PCI compliance and requirements.
- Experience in an Agile SDLC.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Works on complex and diverse projects. Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent knowledge in the following areas:
- Domain and industry knowledge.
- All phases of the development cycle including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
- Able to complete deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, with minimal assistance, while remaining flexible to changing requirements.
- Able to provide task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust these estimates as appropriate and necessary.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications a plus and/or an active desire to pursue such certifications.