Sr. .Net/C# Developer - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. .Net/C# Developer - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75013-2790
- Other Location
Senior Developer participating in the technical design and development of new .NET products or enhancements to existing product line. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, initiation, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in enterprise level .NET development.
- Experience with each of the following: C#, C++, SQL Server 2012 or above, .NET Framework 4.0 or above.
- Enterprise application development experience and agile development utilizing TFS required.
- Experience in Object Oriented development practices and approaches.
- Experience with Data security, encryption, and PCI compliance and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable.
- Experience with Web services using WCF SOAP and REST experience.
- Experience in Banking/EFT/Financial Institution domain and based technologies.
- Experience in design/develop/deployment leveraging SOA, SaaS, MVC, WCF/WWF/WPF, UML, Ux/UI interface development.
- WPF, Design Patterns - MVVM, TFS, VS2015/VS2017, Scrum, XAML, HTML 5, ASP.NET MVC, Data Modeling/Extract, and ETL based skills.
- Strong enterprise back end application development experience using MS tools.
- Experience in an Agile SDLC.
- Solid understanding of contrast between ESB based technologies.
- Ability to understand product vision and architectural design provided by architects.
- Understands and completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Developing and Testing Microsoft Windows based software systems (Windows 2008/2012 Server, SQL Server 2014/2016).
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation, use cases, white papers, and technical process and procedure docs for the group.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Has a wide range of experience and able to resolve complex issues. Works on complex and diverse projects. Analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent knowledge in the following areas:
- Technical knowledge in software development methodologies.
- Domain and industry knowledge.
- All phases of the development cycle including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- Awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans
- Able to demonstrate excellent skills in the following areas:
- Software design and implementation
- Analysis and design at multiple-project level
- Research, analysis and problem resolution
- Communication and interpersonal
- Organizational and time management
- Able to complete deliverables for each phase of the development cycle.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, with minimal assistance, while remaining flexible to changing requirements.
- Able to provide task estimates including effort and cost; able to adjust these estimates as appropriate and necessary.
Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications a plus and/or an active desire to pursue such certifications.