City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Logistics Coordinator
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Immediate need for an experienced Order Entry/Logistics & Shipping Associate. Busy distribution company looking for a dependable, outgoing, well organized administrative assistant/order entry Logistics Associate that will be responsible for varied duties including scheduling appointments, answering phones, preparing presentations, typing letters, scanning, light invoicing and bookkeeping, responding to emails as well as a wide-range of other clerical and administrative office duties.
- Prepares shipments in accordance to backlog data in shop software system
- Scheduling trucks
- Coordinates shipping of packages with UPS, FedEx, and other small carriers; distributes incoming packages
- Communicates with drivers and delivery personnel regarding deliveries and shipments
- Prepares packages for shipment; verifies quantities, quality, and accuracy of shipments
- Various clerical duties, such as filing, printing, scanning, organizing, data entry, and maintaining spreadsheets
- Tracks and orders shipping supplies
- Enter data into ERP system including orders and customer/vendor information.
- Keeps shipping and receiving area neat, clean, and organized
- Work effectively with customers, peers, and management.
- Improves customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate business growth.
- Accountable for identifying improvement opportunities and implementing action plans to address any issues within the customer care center.
- Interact with production to provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding their orders.
The qualified applicant MUST possess strong verbal and written communication skills and MUST be proficient in Microsoft Office products. You must be a self-starter who is comfortable with face-to-face and telephone interactions with clients and relay a professional appearance and attitude.
Send resume to apply.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills